Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
FAVORITE TV SHOWs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Matinee
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shawn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you guys been watching The Orville? It's the Star Trek spoof from Seth Mcfarlane. So far it's been pretty good.
tonto

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shawn wrote:
Have you guys been watching The Orville? It's the Star Trek spoof from Seth Mcfarlane. So far it's been pretty good.

It definitely is a spoof. It will be interesting to see how it does with censor-lite Star Trek: Discovery on the air simultaneously. Adrianne looks great.
One Click on the image to zoom in ------------- Double-click on image to zoom out
Kal El
Last Son of Krypton

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now my faves are

Lucifer
IZombie
Lethal Weapon
Zeus Monkey
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonto wrote:
Shawn wrote:

It definitely is a spoof. It will be interesting to see how it does with censor-lite Star Trek: Discovery on the air simultaneously. Adrianne looks great.
One Click on the image to zoom in ------------- Double-click on image to zoom out

Isn't Star Trek: Discovery going to be available only on CBS AllAccess? That's what I'd heard, anyway. I only saw the first episode of The Orville, but I liked it... sort of because of that other Star Trek rip-off GalaxyQuest. I like the comedy involved. It's what made Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home the best of all the movies.

Favorite shows:

NCIS
The Big Bang Theory

I don't watch any other shows consistently. I'm sorry to say that all the superhero shows aren't done well enough to grasp my attention. I tried, but they disappoint me.

Honorable mentions:

Modern Family, only because of Sofia Vergara.
How I Met Your Mother (Discovered it when it was almost done, and binge watched the whole thing on Netflix.)
BATFAN

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got Direct TV a couple years ago but dont watch any shows. All the "good shows" like Game of Thrones, Walking Dead had already been on the air a few seasons so i wasnt gonna get caught up to know what the fuck is going on.
I gave up on network tv. Stopped midway through season 2 of Agents of Shield and havent looked back. Never seen any of the CW shows like Arrow (except for the debut episode), Flash or Supergirl.

The last show i tried to catch from the start was Queen of the South on USA, but lost interest a couple episodes in.
https://twitter.com/erick_cruz
Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Matinee All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: