Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
Spider-Woman Sketch Cover!

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank Cho
Monkeyboy King

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:58 pm    Post subject: Spider-Woman Sketch Cover! Reply with quote

I'm slowly tying up loose drawings and finishing up odd projects over the Christmas break, like this Spider-Woman sketch cover. (In her old classic costume and not the new bike messenger costume, thank you very much.) I didn't get as much done as I hoped with all the family and holiday commitments. But that's the holidays for you.

Anyway, nothing new to report this week. I hope everyone have a Merry Christmas and happy holidays. Stay warm and stay safe. Talk to you in few days.

--
FRANK CHO
One Click on the image to zoom in ------------- Double-click on image to zoom out

RayBerneII

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right the skin tight classic costume is better. Shields rating would go up if heroines wore their comic book costumes instead of politically correct bland colorless costumes.
Zeus Monkey
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: ***** Spider-Woman Sketch Cover! Reply with quote

Frank Cho wrote:
I'm slowly tying up loose drawings and finishing up odd projects over the Christmas break, like this Spider-Woman sketch cover. (In her old classic costume and not the new bike messenger costume, thank you very much.) I didn't get as much done as I hoped with all the family and holiday commitments. But that's the holidays for you.

Anyway, nothing new to report this week. I hope everyone have a Merry Christmas and happy holidays. Stay warm and stay safe. Talk to you in few days.

--
FRANK CHO
One Click on the image to zoom in ------------- Double-click on image to zoom out

Yeah, the old costume is much better. Love it, Mr. Cho!
Jon
lol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget the boob reduction for the new one...pity. I'm not exactly a fan of the new design.
Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: