Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
jurassic world

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kick

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:17 pm    Post subject: jurassic world Reply with quote

hey everybody , putting the final inks on return #4. inbetween doing that i was able to make time to go see jurassic world . the special effects were really inspiring. when i saw the observation spheres like the one prof. cook uses in cavewoman. all i could do was smile. the movie was alot of fun. what are some of the things you liked about the movie.
thunder head88

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey rob its been a while man. I also saw Jurassic World too and it was awesome. When I saw that Genetic Super Dino in the movie (whatever its name was) I couldn't help thinking how cool this creature would be for Meriem to go up against. Of course it would have to be a bit different than the one in the movie (ya know copyright and all that jizz) but that still would be a cool idea.

By the way. I was just browsing the Cavewoman Facebook page and I saw artwork for Cavewoman Sisters of the Arena #1 (of 2). So I'm I to assume that that's the one where we're going to see miss Meriem get a lot more "physical" than she usually does? Wink
kick

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:55 pm    Post subject: sisters of the arena Reply with quote

that's right. meri will be going up against three heavy hitters from the future. where it seems gramps time machine has been perfected. Smile
thunder head88

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah so its gonna be a 3 on 1 fight eh AWESOME Very Very Happy

A couple of things a wanna know about it. 1. What month (or months) should I expect these books to show up in stores? 2. And most importantly will there be wardrobe malfunctions (especially from Meriem) in the comic? I know there's not a whole lot you can tell about the book until it comes out but I just wanna know about that and how big her boobs are gonna be  Wink

Also I have some more ideas about Cavewomans abilities over on the Abilities and Potential thread I created. If you get a chance head over and tell me what you think, i'd also like to get Devons opinion on the subject as well if he doesn't mind talking about all things Cavewoman on here.
kick

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:23 pm    Post subject: s.o.t.arena Reply with quote

well i'm still writing the storyline at this moment. so all i can say for sure is meriems abilities will be pushed to there limit.  also be sure to pick up a copy of  cavewoman : recovery. in that issue will be the first appearance of meriems' adversaries, the sisters of the arena . i'll talk with kevin for the release date on those books.
thunder head88

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of release dates, when exactly does Devons CW Killing Dinos 101 summer break, and your CW The Return #4 come out?
kick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:35 am    Post subject: release date Reply with quote

well there's been a small delay on the production end.  so instead of it being in stores the end of this month,  it will probably be out middle of next month. neutral  of devons book , i honestly don't know . when was the book solicited by diamond?
thunder head88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really know when or if it was solicited by Diamond. What exactly does that mean? Does it have to go through some kind of process with Diamond or something?
kick

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:30 pm    Post subject: diamond Reply with quote

yeah, diamond distribution is where the orders for our books  are placed by the store owners. they recieve a catalogue from diamond once a month with our new books posted inside. i call it a solicitation due to the fact that its attempting to persuade owners to buy and then sell copies of our books to their customers . the book they order from is titled " PREVIEW ". if there customers want a issue  of something they place a order for them. if devons book was listed then it would be due out two months later. same with me unless otherwise listed. for example , "sisters of the arena" will an exception it will come out monthly. so after solicitation it will be due out the following month.
Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: