Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
Cavewoman's Durability and Healing Factor
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exactly. so she can't be completely impervious . or gramps would still be alive. Smile
thunder head88

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well her being impervious wasn't what I meant, what I meant was that shouldn't Gramp have heald from being bitten by that T-Rex instead of dying? I mean Meriem was able to literally come back from the dead thanks to her healing factor so shouldn't that have been the same for her grandfather who went through the same molecular enhancing her and klyde did?
kick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's true, gramps was inhanced to survive time travel just like klyde and meriem . and after her battle with klyde. everyone assumed meriem was dead and so they buried her.  on her return ,they realised that she actually had gone into a sort of stasis. where her body literally shut down to repair the damage . i figure gramps injuries must have been to sever for his healing ability to cope . now i could be wrong . he could still be alive. he might be healing at a slower pace due to age.  maybe that's why he can still talk to her "hmmm". but only "Budd" knows the answer  to that one.  it's a theory anyway.  lol Big Smile
thunder head88

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm yeah I guess your right, until Budd clears that up I guess its just up to speculation. Here's another question that I was meaning to ask but forgot about it Razz. When Meriem got bit by the Werewolf she never turned into a Werewolf. Does that mean she has an immunity to curses like the Werewolf curse?
kick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in my storyline, which takes place between Budds' first run on the book, and rain . meriem actually has a weakness against the supernatural . the werewolfs bite hasn,t changed her yet because her healing factor is keeping it contained . i wanted to explain all of that in following stories but falling book sales forced us to change directions. sorry i didn't  explain that better in the book. however she is linked to maggie because  of the bite. the dream sequence she had with the twins, was meriem actually seeing maggie's twins.  maggie (the werewolf) was pregnant.    

i'm hoping to someday revisit that story, and finish it off. Very Very Happy
Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: