Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
The Return of AHNKA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MegaGearX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put me down for more nudity and bigger boobs.

Heck, I could go for a magazine format too!
kick

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:52 pm    Post subject: nudity and magazines Reply with quote

the feelings mutual. just put out cavewoman: recovery.
i look at the first couple of pages i drew and wish i could
have done them fully nude with no over shadowing. Wink
MegaGearX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thunder head88 wrote:
Man I had no idea having nudity in her books was this rough. My comic book store owner wouldn't really have a problem with her comics cause the same store also sales Tarot Witch of The Black Roes and that comic is chalk full nudity and sex in almost every issue. Now I'm not saying Cavewoman should be like Tarot, but occasional nudity in her books shouldn't (imo) bring her sales down to such a degree.

This was a very educational discussion.

At my LCBS, people rarely buy books like Tarot and Cavewoman. I'm one of the only people who order those books. Heck, I'm one of the only patrons who buy Dejah Thoris and Red Sonja (until that changes with the new run and it's redesigned costumes at the beginning of next year Sad ).

Tarot also has an advantage because Jim Balent has drawn each and every issue for 15 years straight now. He has a dedicated legion of fans who have followed him from DC Comics' Catwoman to Tarot. At first, he wasn't doing full-on nudity, but that changed around year two or three.

If Rob cultivated that sort of fanbase over time, then he might be able to do as much as Balent does.
kick

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:37 pm    Post subject: sisters of the arena Reply with quote

hey every body . finishing up on the inks for book two of sisters of the arena . there's plenty of fun action in this book . if you haven't read the first issue yet , give it a try. cause after the second book cavewoman is going to be taken in a direction i think you'll all like . the big adventure will  all start with issue one of shattered time. don't miss out. Smile
thunder head88

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's good to know kick, I haven't red the first issue of s.o.t.a yet (didn't come out today so I'm hoping it'll be out next week). I looked at the line up of upcoming Cavewoman books on amirl and I am super excited for what's to come from you and Devon. I'm sure there's going to be lots of clothes ripping in the issues to come (I hope heh heh).

By the way kick, when do you think you'll have time to do that special commission I asked about? I'm not trying to rush you or anything cuz I know your busy, just was wanting to know when you'd have time.
kick

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:13 pm    Post subject: thunder commission Reply with quote

actually i'm glad you asked that . it so happens i have time for commission starting in january . all you need do is go to blackcanvas@wickednwet.com . give me the outline for your commission and i'll quote you a price.  i'll bill you from my paypal account to your email, and if anyone else is also interested in commission work, please feel free to contact me. Very Very Happy
thunder head88

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:38 pm    Post subject: Cavewoman Commission Reply with quote

Hey Rob I just sent the email for my commission to blackcanvas. Let me know when you get it ok. Sorry it took this long to get back to you about it.
icejaw19

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:07 pm    Post subject: Cavewoman Magazine Reply with quote

MegaGearX wrote:
Put me down for more nudity and bigger boobs.

Heck, I could go for a magazine format too!

^This!

If Devon Massey did this for a magazine format I'd be like Fry from Futurama and yell, "Shut up and take my money!"  Razz
Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: