Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
Wolverine Weekend

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank Cho
Monkeyboy King

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Wolverine Weekend Reply with quote

One Click on the image to zoom in ------------- Double-click on image to zoom out

Hurricane Sandy came and went, and things have settled down for the most part. The tree that landed on house during the hurricane was removed from my house and carpenters are coming in this week to start the repair. Luckily, the damage to the house was moderate. The gutters are completely destroyed, some holes on the roof top and the entire sidings need to be replaced, but all things considered, it could have been worse.

So now, all I can do is sit tight, wait for the repairs to be done, and focus on Wolverine.

I just finished the massive double page spread of Wolverine and Shanna battling the cannibal horde. I've been picking at it for about 3 weeks, on and off. Unfortunately, I can't show you the double page spread in its entirety but I can show you a small part of it.

The original art is 22.5" x 28.5" on Bristol board, vellum surface. Inked with Micron Pigma pens, sizes 08 and 01 with some brush work.

Enjoy.

- -
Frank Cho
Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Comics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: