Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
Baltimore Comi-con shots

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spamster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Baltimore Comi-con shots Reply with quote

I have two or three shots of the Baltimore show worth sharing. I walked by before opening on Saturday, spoke with Chad and another forum member (both proudly wearing their F.O.C. shirts!!), spotted a third but didn't get to talk with him. I went in after a $30 lunch with tip at the Rusty Scupper...

http://www.pbase.co......ium.jpg

http://www.pbase.co......962.jpg

I think Baltimore is growing in attendance and participation each year! It was an enjoyable Saturday. Smile
DMAN
elevated monkeyboy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second pic is obviously of Frank but for those that don't know, the handsome guy with Frank is the in-effable Mike McSwiggin!
spamster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DMAN wrote:
The second pic is obviously of Frank but for those that don't know, the handsome guy with Frank is the in-effable Mike McSwiggin!

..which reminds me, I (raising my right hand, and clearing my throat...) did not Photoshop the images linked to in my first post, other than auto-levels, contrast, and saturation adjustment. Wink
peterfox16

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spamster, I was the other member you bumped into before the show opened Saturday.  It was nice to meet you, hopefully there were still some things left when you made it back to the show!
spamster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterfox16 wrote:
Spamster, I was the other member you bumped into before the show opened Saturday. It was nice to meet you, hopefully there were still some things left when you made it back to the show!

Thanks for leaving me some goodies! Very Very Happy I grabbed a copy of "The Art of Frank Cho" from last year's Paris convention.
Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: