Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
Hunt #2 - Kind of flirty, our cavewoman... hm?

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paddy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:50 pm    Post subject: Hunt #2 - Kind of flirty, our cavewoman... hm? Reply with quote

It's the first time I wonder if Budd really approved that story. I have been reading Cavewoman recently from start to finish and this is the first time I have the feeling that this is just a bit out of character. I mean, hey! Crushing on that NATHANIEL dude? I actually felt slightly disgusted with BOTH! of them.
MegaGearX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good. I'm glad I wasn't the only one...I can't imagine Meriem kissing another dude while still with Bruce.

While I'm glad that Rob Durham is giving us a somewhat regular Cavewoman fix, I'm a little surprised at this. And I'm not the type who thinks that only Budd can tell or draw Cavewoman stories.
Budd Root
ass-man

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is Rob's story. Kinda like when Caliber did a story, which the writer didn't even take my suggestions OR takes on how Meriem would react, or Bradley Walton's missing Link storyline, where it was so important that the Bigfoot-babe be an albino beastie. Even when Frank did that Cavewoman short story, that was Frank's take on Meriem. I used to be up tight about it, but it's COMICS. It is what it is, & I hope everybody enjoys comics nomatter WHO does'em. I wish Kirby, or Bucsema were the only ones to work on the FF, but if that were true, we never would have seen the Arthur Adams books, or the John Byrne ones. Besides, Rob is an awesome dude, who is really coming into his own, and that's far more important than who Meriem is kissing. In reality, which comics are NOT, people sometimes kiss, or have feelings for others they probably shouldn't. That's Rob's take on Meriem.  Still, there will be no mention of this dude, the guy that Meriem has the fling with, in the books that I do with my girl. That's my reality.
kick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, i bent a few rules in the attempt to make a interesting  story. at the time i was under the assumption  that meriem had a small attraction to older intelligent men (not sexual) just a fascination . due to her grandfather. take for instance her relationship with prof.cook.  at one point she thought he and her were lovers. there was no intended disrespect to the character.
only a incomplete understanding of her background . rob d. Big Smile
Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: