Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
50 GIRLS 50 - New book by Frank CHO and Doug MURRAY
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roguefan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ray-Cuthbert wrote:
50 Girls 50 was drawn by Al Williamson, with some Frank Frazetta inks, in WEIRD SCIENCE #20, July-August 1953.  Wally Wood drew the cover for that issue which illustrated the 50 Girls 50 story.

I wonder.  Is it a reimaging of the classic series?  I would so buy this if I knew Mr. Cho was on interiors.  Here's hoping that we'll get a mature comic which would give Mr. Cho free reign over what he wants to show.  If this keeps up, then I'm going to have to start dropping comics!
skull island

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:28 pm    Post subject: series? Reply with quote

Classic series? As far as I know the EC story was a one shot deal. But I would also love to see Frank Cho on the interiors for this.
Rocky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:58 am    Post subject: Holy Gospel: Pinsky (from 2003) Reply with quote

http://www.deadpanf......=001688

Quote:
Joe Gilmore
Contributor
Member # 68

posted February 11, 2003 02:00 AM   I was watching the movie, "Throw Momma From The Train" recently. In it, Billy Crystal plays a creative writing instructor in charge of guiding a talentless class while trying to craft a novel of his own. One of his students had come up with "literature" which he called "100 Women I'd Like To Pork." He explained that it would be a coffeetable book, with a dustjacket, photographs, and a brief biography. It reminded me of threads on the old comic book boards where fanboys would go off topic and drool over the thought of girls they could never have. I found the whole thing gross and juvenile, wanting very much to play.
Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: