Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
Holy Cow! Has Hell frozen over?! Liberty Meadows #38 preview
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zeus Monkey
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sneak peek, Ugo.  It's awesome, as usual.  Any idea when Mr. Cho is going to stop teasing us and make the next Liberty Meadows available to all of us FOCers?   awesome Frank awesome2
onthecusp50

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:10 am    Post subject: Liberty Meadows - pilot script Reply with quote

Pilot script - animated show?  Did this ever get made?  The wording of the sentence says "no", but...dare I hope?  If not, what about a straight-to-DVD project like some the recent DC/Marvel stuff?
Hulkster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Liberty Meadows - pilot script Reply with quote

Love the preview, especially the rough sketch...looking forward to finally seeing this bad boy on the shelves next year.

onthecusp50 wrote:
Pilot script - animated show? Did this ever get made? The wording of the sentence says "no", but...dare I hope? If not, what about a straight-to-DVD project like some the recent DC/Marvel stuff?

Frank mentioned this during his Texas Con appearance. He said basically it's outta his hands and up to the studio to determine the direction of the show. Kinda stinks that it's in limbo but at least we have issue #38 finally in the production pipeline.
Eamon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well at least Liberty Meadows is out there with the potential of a series. I'm surprised that there hasn't been one already to be honest.
I worry about how much a series would deviate from Franks creation as it's now "out of his hands".

As for a new issue of Liberty Meadows, I had almost given up hope that we woudl ever see another issue!
Of I am delighted!! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CrazyChimp

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's about F---ing time! Dammit.

Sorry... I had to let that out. I've been waiting for forever!  blowup  crazy laugh
YCW

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: WHEN?! Reply with quote

What's the latest on LM #38?! No doubt it's about freakin' time, but to announce it's coming 'soon' and yet have no word on it is just driving me crazy! AAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

I hope this doesn't mean another 2 years before it comes out Sad
Roguefan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe that its actually in production.  I've had in on order on my LCS, literally for ever.

Quote:
Frank mentioned this during his Texas Con appearance. He said basically it's outta his hands and up to the studio to determine the direction of the show.

To be honest, I don't like the sound of it being 'out of his hands'.  Based on that statement, I'm seeing a Saturday morning kids show about talking animals, dumbed down as low as possible.  When what I should be seeing is a 20 minutes show with all the pop culture references, raciness and big boobs kept intact.  Anyone else case to enlighten us on the progress?
Jon
lol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

perhaps we'll get lucky and it'll wind up on Adult Swim... They need something worthwhile lately. The crap they're showing... I turn the channel over to watch an infomercial, it's that bad.
edwinalink

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT! with great shows like
"delocated" and
"look around you" and
"tim and eric's mind-raping- baby- killing- stab- you slowly in the eye with their small dicks while stomping on your testicles- in such a way that GOD. i could so enjoy slowly peeling the skin from their muscles, then cauterizing it so they dont die of blood loss and get to feel all that pain for days on end before finally sucumbing to infection AWESOME SHOW, GOOD JOB!"

how could they go wrong! obviously they dont have time for something as LOW quality as liberty meadows!

honestly!
GoodPirate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: There got to be more that this Reply with quote

Great, more Liberty Meadows are coming. On the other topic of the Liberty Meadows TV show. I think there are two ways this show can go:

1. They can make it good and show it on Fox once King of the Hill is done and still kick ass the Frank Cho way.

2. Do a good job but the ratings would suck and be shown on Adult Swim where new fans will come and complain that the strip was way better then the show.  

I think it depends what Frank mood was when he said that it was "out of his hand".
Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: