Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
The ending of Jungle Girl Season 3? (Obvious spoiler alert)

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nightcrawler86

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:37 pm    Post subject: The ending of Jungle Girl Season 3? (Obvious spoiler alert) Reply with quote

Hello all!
I don't know if anyone remembers me but I used to frequent this forum almost daily for a couple of years. It's been a while (about six years) since my last post as I've been taking a break from comics, but I recently started looking through my pretty sizable comic collection and reading and rereading a couple of issues.

I was really pleased when I checked the Dynamite TPB I've missed the last couple of years, and discovered that Jungle Girl Season 3 was released last year. I really liked Seasons 1 and 2 but I'd figured we'd never get a conclusion to the story due to Frank's other commitments. So kudos to everyone involved for making it happen!

I've got to say though that I was more than a little confused by the last issue. I had hoped we'd get some answers to the big questions that's been lingering since issue 0 of the first season, but the ending seems to leave even more questions. Since I doubt there are plans for a Season 4 considering Dynamite's started the Sheena series, I hope someone here, maybe even the head monkey himself, could shed some light on what happened at the end.

First of all it's the question of Jana's father and her origins. Was the strange mutant alien in the temple really her father? Who or what is he? Why doesn't Jana look more like him? Does that mean she's not human and instead some sort of superhuman alien hybrid? In her profile on Dynamite's official website (https://www.dynamite.com/htmlfiles/infoDB.html?show=NS07290974624) they clearly state she has no superpowers.

What was the meaning of the last page? Was it a flashback to when Jana first arrived on the island or an indication of some sort of timeloop? Was the baby Jana and who was handing her over to the Neanderthal? It sort of looked like Jana's arms.

Thanks a lot in advance to anyone who can help!
Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: