Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
New book of Cho art

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skull island

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:05 am    Post subject: New book of Cho art Reply with quote

Howdy Gang,

John Flesks of Flesk Publications recently confirmed that there will be a book of the ballpoint pen art by Frank with that crazy cross hatching and shading. No release date yet, but there will be a Kickstarter campaign coming up sometime. Thought you'd like to know.
Zeus Monkey
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: New book of Cho art Reply with quote

skull island wrote:
Howdy Gang,

John Flesks of Flesk Publications recently confirmed that there will be a book of the ballpoint pen art by Frank with that crazy cross hatching and shading. No release date yet, but there will be a Kickstarter campaign coming up sometime. Thought you'd like to know.

Some of us already knew, because Mr. Cho has been showing some pics of some of the work he’s been doing for his ballpoint pen art book. I can tell you, what I’ve seen so far... is nothing short of spectacular. I can’t wait.
Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: