Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
Hate to bug everyone...

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:35 pm    Post subject: Hate to bug everyone... Reply with quote

But is there a master list of all the art books Frank has come out with? I was collecting them for awhile but I had to stop. So, I would like to have a list of the art books so I can get them over time.

If no one knows, it's cool. Thanks anyway! Smile
Zeus Monkey
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never seen one looking online. Personally, I'd like a list of everything Mr. Cho has done... art books, comic books, sketch books... with reference to titles, issue numbers, etc., etc.

The go to guy for this information would be Mr. Cho himself. The only other person that may have a list, or may be able to put one together, at least that I can think of, would be Ugo.

Let the begging begin!
Nit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I wouldn't mind asking Mr. Cho, but I don't wanna be one of those fans that will nag him for everything and anything you know? I do remember being here a long time ago when someone went to a convention to pick up some art books and then shipped them out to peeps...but that was awhile ago.

Still, if it's possible, as there are plenty of art books, that'll be cool.
mds449

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the old libertymeadows.com, there was a reasonably comprehensive list that covered up to 2007.  It's especially useful for info on some of Frank's earliest work.  The page does not appear to exist on the site any longer, but an archived copy is here (courtesy of the Internet Archive Wayback Machine):

http://web.archive.......ist.htm
Zeus Monkey
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mds449 wrote:
On the old libertymeadows.com, there was a reasonably comprehensive list that covered up to 2007.  It's especially useful for info on some of Frank's earliest work.  The page does not appear to exist on the site any longer, but an archived copy is here (courtesy of the Internet Archive Wayback Machine):

http://web.archive.......ist.htm

I'd forgotten about that old list. It is the most extensive list I'd found, too. Unfortunately, it hadn't been updated in years. Mr. Cho has done so much more since 2007.
Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: