Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
ABOUT TIME! (Liberty Meadows daily strips are back also!)

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
_UgoM!_
ut infra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:25 pm    Post subject: ABOUT TIME! (Liberty Meadows daily strips are back also!) Reply with quote

ABOUT TIME!
After a long hiatus, that begun January 1st, we uploaded the daily Liberty Meadows strips, over 120 of them, for January-May 2016 and already scheduled those for the whole month of June (from June 6th a new strip will be published, automatically, in the early morning of weekdays, Mon-Fri)
So head over apesandbabes.com and start reading, beats the crap out of the re-run of 'Friends' you're watching on TV now...doesn't it?... and you'll feel sorry for Frank Mellish's broken heart, laugh at Ralph's crazy experiments and Dean's attempts to  romance babes using his chauvinist pig inspired hook-up lines. And Jen and Brandy...such gorgeous babes, only Frank Cho can draw babes that hot Wink

Enjoy!
dbartenstein

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to see them back.  We can only hope that maybe someday he'll write/draw some new ones!
brows76

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to have you and the strips back Ugo!!!

We were going nuts with that Cho dude running things. He thinks he has more important stuff to do than talk with us and stare at boobs! When will he learn.

Anyway, glad you're back!
urbanmw

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only assume others have asked this question but I can't seem to find it in the forums; Is there more Liberty Meadows?

I finally sat down and read all the Liberty Meadows comics, over a few days. Upon reaching the cliffhanger to be continued " Don't marry Roger, Brandy. SLAP" which was apparently posted on May 6, 2014, I find the comics start to repeat.

So, my question is, is there more? In any form? I'll buy the printed books if the story continues there just let me know which volume to pick up.

If no more are forth coming I'd also like to know so I can try to drown my sorrow in rum while looking at the tan lines or some such in the Brandy and Jen sightings section of the forum.

Thanks for taking the time... I guess I'll start on the rum anyway while waiting.  ... and the tan lines...
skull island

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:20 am    Post subject: dragon Reply with quote

I'm glad to see the daily strips. Too fun to have
Brandy and the gang back.
It's weird coming from me but that dragon sketch
has been up for awhile now. I am dying to see more
of Mr. Cho's Skybourne art posted on the main page there.
Yeah, I got a fabulous art drawin' monkey on my back.
A Cho Jones if you will. An addic... Well, you get the idea.
Mama's Boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

urbanmw wrote:
I can only assume others have asked this question but I can't seem to find it in the forums; Is there more Liberty Meadows?

I finally sat down and read all the Liberty Meadows comics, over a few days. Upon reaching the cliffhanger to be continued " Don't marry Roger, Brandy. SLAP" which was apparently posted on May 6, 2014, I find the comics start to repeat.

So, my question is, is there more? In any form? I'll buy the printed books if the story continues there just let me know which volume to pick up.

If no more are forth coming I'd also like to know so I can try to drown my sorrow in rum while looking at the tan lines or some such in the Brandy and Jen sightings section of the forum.

Thanks for taking the time... I guess I'll start on the rum anyway while waiting.  ... and the tan lines...

There is one more book after the "slap."  It's the wedding album.  After that, though, it's still up in the air, apparently.
urbanmw

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your reply, I will be buying it today.
jimbo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Ugo, are you on vacation again?  The website hasn't been updated in a couple of weeks.
Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: