Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
Cavewoman's Abilites and Potential
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kick

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:25 pm    Post subject: books and budd Reply with quote

well, i'm pretty sure CW:recovery will be out next month because i'm finishing up the inks on it now.
 Sisters of the arena #1's sales should come in oct. so it will be due in november between the 15th and the end of the month and #2 in dec. now that's the official due date. but i give it at least a two to three week margin after that. in other words , amryl will have the finished pages in their hands. and will be editing the book for the printer. between how long that takes and how long the printing takes. could be two to three weeks. and that's a good scenario . so far i've only missed one deadline since i started on the book . other problems can occur ,like books lost in the mail,etc. since we don't work inhouse and i'm not involved with production it's hard for me to give a exact day or week when a book will hit the stands. kevins continues to work  on that problem. neutral
thunder head88

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for letting me know about all that kick. At least now I have a better understanding of when these books will come out in the following months (hopefully its just as you've specified).

I just wanna know one thing about the Sisters of the Arena story arc. Are we going to get a good showing of Meriems Strength, Speed, Agility, and Fighting Ability in these two part books? Its ok if u cant tell me.
kick

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:12 am    Post subject: arena Reply with quote

all i can say is, it will be a all out brawl. if you like big fights you'll like this one. Very Very Happy
thunder head88

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You bet I like all out brawls, my body is ready for this Cavewoman lol. Mr. Green
thunder head88

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:28 pm    Post subject: Sisters of the Arena Reply with quote

Hey kick got a favor to ask if its not to much trouble. You remember this Budd Root cover I showed you a while back? You think you could do a commission or something like this after you finish the sisters of the arena story arc? Like maybe have one of (or all) the sisters holding an unconscious Cavewoman with her head leaning back like this (I'm a big fan of arm carry and scenes like this)? Or maybe you could have it in a future Cavewoman comic (of course id like her to be naked with her huge boobs on full display).

One Click on the image to zoom in ------------- Double-click on image to zoom out
kick

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:21 pm    Post subject: commissions Reply with quote

sure, i take on between two to four commissions a month.
i just put up two for auction on naughtybids.com yesterday . they'll
both run for 6 days. they start at 9x12 on bristol full color for $10.00 bucks. and upgrades are available upon request. go and check it out . i also post on ebay sometimes, but i find there shipping policy somewhat annoying . it,s basically set up for those who do shipping and nothing else. so i avoid them if i know i'm
goint to be busy.
if your not interested in the auction. i'm afraid you'll need to wait till after i've finished the ones i've already posted for. when those are purchased my four per month limit will be reached.  Very Very Happy
thunder head88

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just checked out your stuff on naughtybid man good stuff (I see you gave all the all girls Meriems boob size lol). Thanks so much for this man, I plan to get all the covers for the upcoming sisters of the arena story and a pick like this would be the icing on the cake for me. I want the pick to be as detailed as you can possibly make it. I wanna see a pick of the sisters holding (or however which way you wanna do it) a utterly defeated Meriem in color with her boobs hanging out (a staple for any Cavewoman pic lol) and her head leaning back (as if she was a rag doll).

There is a pic that Budd did of a Werewolf holding an unconscious Meriem in his arms with her tits hanging (wish I could upload it on here but the site I got it from no longer has it). Have you seen it? By the way I hope I'm not asking to much of this from you man cuz I know its a lot.
Valeyard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob does really great work with his commissions. I have three from him myself and he puts alot of effort in them. His prices are also very reasonable and he stays in contact with you by email through the whole process. He also will make changes to get it just like you want. He's a great artist and a great guy.
thunder head88

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Vale, I'm actually wondering if he could make an 11X17 size art print of what I want and if so how much would it cost?
Valeyard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email rob he'll give you the price, but the price is determined by size of the piece, if its inked, if its in color and the number of characters in it. Thankfully he doesn't charge more for more "adult" pieces. So if i was you and was getting multi character piece, have all the women nude. Four pairs of titties are better than one Devil
Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: