Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
Cavewoman Art Alert! New Update....

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root
View previous topic :: View next topic  
_UgoM!_
ut infra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:02 pm    Post subject: Cavewoman Art Alert! New Update.... Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey everybody!

Okay.  Finally Devon's Zombie Situation #2 of 2 is here and ready for sale on the site.  I think all the links are working fine now and pricing is up:

http://www.amryl.co......ew.html

Rob's Cavewoman The Return #2 of 4 will be the next up and I will update everybody when is ready to be up on the website and in stores.

Also, when you are roaming around the site - please check out the coming soon page.  We are trying to post covers to upcoming books a little faster as they come in, and preview pages when available.

Speaking of Rob, he will be taking over selling most of his own stuff and shipping it from now on.  I will also be selling of his stuff on his behalf as well.  This will result in faster shipping times than before. You will be able actually email and talk to Rob himself once he is ready to start that phase.  BUT - he now has his own Ebay account where new custom art, commissions, and art from the actual books will be posted.  Its up now. PLEASE check it out - good stuff, great prices!  You can message him for there for any other business as well.

http://www.ebay.com......;_rdc=1

I also have some of his recent covers here and will be offering them for sale and shipping from my side.  I will post a link (here) that will be from the Amryl site very soon.  The covers are here and can ship immediately.

Budd finished a bunch of commissions from his list and I have sent them all out.  You have already been notified if one was yours (these are from a long time ago - not something recent).  We also got in some other pieces and some art prints (not the mini prints but 11x17 with extra custom art on them by Budd) from collectors with requests to sell them, so once I figure out what's up and talk to Budd about it, I will post a link or something (not sure yet) for those.

Okay, that is it for this evening.  Thanks as always for your support!  Any questions or concerns or anything please email me at amryl@amryl.com

Thanks!  Kevin

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: