Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
The Return of AHNKA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah, just thinking ,magazines would allow us more freedom with content. magazines have allways published adult content . also you'd get both stories in one book. making it less likely you'll miss out on  what's going on in both runs . also when budd does the covers he'll have a bigger format to display his new art.  Smile
kick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was thinking bimonthly. because at this point i work other jobs to earn a living. the book only brings in about two months rent for me. and combining our books wouldn't make that any easier . since we'd both loose out on original cover art sales. Smile
Valeyard

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bimonthly is the way to go at first then monthly if sales pick up.  Quarterly is to long, people will forget about the book if theres to much time between each release.
thunder head88

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So wait are you saying Cavewoman is not gonna be a comic book but a magazine now? Or is this idea specifically for your run on the book?
kick

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well actually you could have both. with everything sales numbers are the determining factor. but if we were to continue on both. a lot of work would need to be done in advance before publication. this way you get the kind of content you like and the other titles could remain more main stream. the comics would be PG rated and the mag R. i even talked to kevin about doing a G rated childrens coloring book version of cavewoman.
thunder head88

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I wouldn't exactly call Cavewoman comics PG  more like PG-13 or R even (there is a lot of blood and gore in her books because of the environment she lives in). So basically you want the mag ver of Cavewoman for the more mature stories (like full on nudity and stuff), while the comics remain as they are right? Well then count me in on this idea. So what is the magazine version of Cavewoman going to be called exactly, Cavewoman magazine? And when do you suppose we'll see this magazine?
Valeyard

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point, and rob can correct me, rob is getting feedback from us on what we would like to see in the future. Nothing is set in stone, but it is nice that he is showing enough concern to get our opinions and ideas and i feel alot more excited about the future of the book due to his presence on this forum.
kick

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll put out the question. let's see if there's interest in a cavewoman magazine.
kick

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for your question on the rating i used for the books. it was just as a example. not to be taken literaly. a magazine if done would either have a mature or adult label on it. where as the comic wouldn't. as to when a mag could be printed. as i stated earlier. it's up to the readers to let kevin know that's what they want to see. amyrl wants to publish what the fans want. Smile
Valeyard

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This reader would love a more mature, adult magazine where the artists could draw whatever level of nudity they wanted or felt the story required.
Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: