Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
The Return of AHNKA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thunder head88

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So its not necessarily that there's not gonna be any nudity in Cavewoman, its just that in your particular run on the book there's no nudity (at least as for right now) right? Dude I lived it when u had nudity in her books. Nudity is part of her character regardless of which one of you guys is doing her book. And like I said my comic book shop doesn't have a problem with it so that part is cleared. I just think u need to get the fans (such as myself) opinion on the matter (which I'm pretty positive most want nudity). It just wouldn't be right if Budds and Devons CW books have nudity while yours doesn't. Just saying  Sad
kick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hear you. and i appreciate the thought. one of the reasons i joined this forum was to talk directly to the fans of the book . get some feedback on what they like and don't care for. you've given me something . that's why i'm working on a strong villain for meri to go up against. as i get more feedback, i'll institute more changes. i mean i'll still have my own thoughts as far as the direction of the storyline.  but getting some response even complaints from the readers. helps. so, if there's enough support for nudity. and kevin is confident enough to take the risk.  then that will be one task i won't complain about.  Wink
thunder head88

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad I could help you in regards to a better villain for Cavewoman and to know that your eagerly working on that, you've made this Cavewoman fan very excited for what's to come after the return arc  Very Very Happy. And as far as the nudity goes, I hope that it gets resolved soon but in the mean time implied nudity is an alternative (like if her top comes off have something that covers her nipples so technically it isn't nudity even though she is actually nude. Know what I'm sayin.) And one final thing is increase her boob size. I personally want the boob size you gave her in CW all natural (I REALLLY want those boobs back Mr. Green ) but if that's too much then definitely the size u gave her in CW snow. Her melons definitely needs and increase so I'm hoping u can make that happen as well in her next story arc (or sooner  Wink ).
kick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no problem, consider it done. Very Very Happy
thunder head88

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fabulous
Valeyard

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me just second the motion for more nudity, and bigger breasts. In fact not just nudity but full frontal.  We need to see more of meriem's bush. I actually stopped buying Tarot because I got sick of every woman being completely shaven. Meriem looks like a real woman down there and that's a good thing.
kick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah, an all natural preference. nice to know. your vote for nudity has been noted.  Smilei can give you bigger boobs. would you or others object to meriem moving to a magazine format? much like heavy metal. it would allow for more mature subject matter. and more complete story telling. Smile
Valeyard

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A magazine format would be great. It also would allow you to reprint budd's older stories like rain or pangaean sea since those back issues cost so much now.
Wormtongue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magazine format would work for me. Quarterly?
thunder head88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm onboard for it as well, but what exactly does this mean? Are you trying to move Cavewoman to Heavy-Metal or something?
Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: