Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
your most favorite budd cover
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:13 pm    Post subject: your most favorite budd cover Reply with quote

if you had to choose ,and i know it's not a easy one. cause i personally love all his cover art. what would  be your # 1 favorite book cvr of all time by budd. Smile
_UgoM!_
ut infra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One Click on the image to zoom in ------------- Double-click on image to zoom out

I worked on a few CW by Budd covers, love them all, but this one came awesome (Budd drew the figure, I did the background) It is a CW Oasis #1 variant cover

Little known fact: the background is a (manipulated, photoshop) close-up of a gold nugget
kick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautiful. the gold shimmers and i especially like the way her back is arched in this piece. Smile
thunder head88

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you post images on here? I have one I'd like to show but cant seem to figure out how to post it on here.
_UgoM!_
ut infra

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thunder head88 wrote:
How do you post images on here? I have one I'd like to show but cant seem to figure out how to post it on here.

Code:
Adding an image to a post
 BBCode tags for including images in your posts are [img] and [/img]
The image you display must already be available on the internet (it cannot exist only on your computer for example, unless you run a webserver!) To display an image you must surround the URL pointing to the image with [img][/img] tags. For example:

[img]http://apesandbabes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/she-hulk-s.jpg[/img]

would generate:

One Click on the image to zoom in ------------- Double-click on image to zoom out

also:
Code:
you can't leave empty spaces between the [img] and [/img] tags.

examples:

this is correct:
[img]http://apesandbabes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/she-hulk-s.jpg[/img]

and this is wrong, and won't display the image
 [img] http://apesandbabes.com/ wp-content/uploads/2015/03/she-hulk-s.jpg [/img]

thunder head88

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are literally SOOOOOOOO many great Cavewoman pics by Budd that it's very hard to choose the one. But out of all of them I really like this one the most.

This pic really shows the hunter that Meriem is as she stalks her intended prey. And she looks super hot while doing it so yay Very Very Happy
kick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, that is great pick. he made her waist so tiny. reminiscent of jayne mansfield .  Big Smile
thunder head88

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to look up who Jayne Mansfield was since I've never heard of her before (I'm a youngin so forgive me lol). But yeah your right, Meriem has a very "Jayne Mansfield" type of waist. I noticed that a lot as I was looking threw a lot of her pics by Budd.

By the way, when exactly do yours and Devons Cavewoman books usually come out? I'm always eagerly awaiting y'alls books like every month but it usually takes like 2 or 3 months before they arrive at my local comic book store. I'm not trying to rush u guys or anything (I know it probably takes some time to do these books) but I just wanna know like date wise when to expect y'alls books? Cavewoman comics are usually the main reason I go to the comic book store. I just love seeing the different dangers our boxem jungle lady gets herself into. Very Very Happy
kick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(lol). mansfield was one of the bombshells i watched on tv as a kid along with meryln monroe. but i would say at that time requel welch was the big hottie of my youth. she had just made one million years b.c.
 anyway before i get too distracted. the way i think kevin has it set up is that Devon and my books come out bi monthly. Devons book came out in march and mine comes out this april. his next should be out in may and mine in june. at least that's the way it supposed to be . so that every month has a cavewoman book coming out.  

i'm sure it can get alittle confusing with all those subtitles . i've even had friends of mine complain about how some stores mix up the two. all i can suggest is order in advance have your store hold it for you. and if you can financialy manage it have them include a comics preview. some stores  give them free to their subscribers . also check out the amryl site for any missed back issues. Very Very Happy
thunder head88

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so your book "Cavewoman The Return part 2", should come out sometime either this week or next and Devons book "Cavewoman The Zombie Situation part 2" should come out sometime early or late in May? I guess now I'm trying to figure out what date y'alls books come out during each month.

I've asked my comic book store owner when the next Cavewoman comic comes out and often times she'll say like it's coming out this week when really it comes out during the end of the month. They say Cavewoman comics are a little hard to pin point when exactly they'll come out during the month.
Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: