Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
Cavewoman's Durability and Healing Factor
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thunder head88

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:40 pm    Post subject: Cavewoman's Durability and Healing Factor Reply with quote

Some of Cavewomans issues has had me a bit puzzled regarding her Durability and Healing Factor. In CW: Snow#3 Meriem gets attacked by a Werewolf now at first the Werewolf being able to hurt and even bite Meriem was iffy (I've seen her bitten by a Yeti and was the center piece in a game of tug of war with two dinos and was more or less unscathed but still injured) but that Werewolf was incredibly strong and it's bite force must've been even stronger. However the fact that she wasn't healing as quickly as she should've been after the attack bothered me cuz even she was puzzled by it and was never explaned why that happened (or maybe I missed something)?

The real kicker on this topic is in CW: Deadly Venom where she gets bitten and poisoned by some giant spiders. Now I know she was in a weakend state from battling the great Megalodon, still those spiders shouldn't have been able to pierce threw her tough skin like that when in CW: Pangaean sea#10 she gets attacked and bitten by a giant poisonous trap door spider and was fine because the spider couldn't get threw her tough skin.

So can somebody explain to me how (in detail) her durability and healing factor works?
kick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:15 pm    Post subject: healing factor Reply with quote

as you you say meriem does have near invunerable skin. after reading the issue where klyde beats her so bad everyone thought she was dead. got me to thinking about her limitations . we know her healing factor is tied into food . she tends to be very hungry after being severely injured. so i kind of took it a step futher. we know food inhances her healing. but what would happen if she couldn't eat. that's  how the werewolf and spider storylines came about. i figure if her body had already gone through alot of trauma. she'd be even more vunerable to injury if she couldn't eat. as for the werewolf ,i have to to admit that i went alittle overboard with that bite. but at the time i was thinking dramatically. Sad rob d.
thunder head88

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:37 pm    Post subject: Cavewoman's Durability and Healing Factor Reply with quote

Wow are you really Rob Durham? If so man thanks for replaying to my comment, I didn't think anybody would ever clear that up (especially the creator himself lol). That really does explain a lot about how her durability and healing factor works. I love the work you and Devon are doing with Cavewoman so keep it up. I also hope that one day Bud will return to (at lest) finish the Pangaean Sea storyline. I know he probably gets that a lot and I'm sure there's a good reason for it, I just hope that if he does continue the story that it's really soon (preferably sometime this year).

Also one more thing. And this is just my personal opinion but I notice you kind of tend too play around with Meriems breast sizes a little bit but man if you could, keep them puppies HUGE like in your Cavewoman Uncovered and All Natural books. Cause you know as well I do that probably the most recurring thing about Cavewoman is that she has really big boobs lol.
kick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile thanks for the compliments for devon and myself . devon's newest book is at the printer as i type this.
we're all looking forward to budds return on pangean sea. sooner rather then later.
yeah, her boobs have been a huge topic (lol). when i first started on the book i kind of drew them round like beach balls. the critics ripped me good for that. so began to make them more natural looking. over time i think i've reached a middle ground i was happy with. so do you like her size now or do you like her in my older issues . to be ownest looking back i personaly like how i drew them in snow#1.
thunder head88

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:07 pm    Post subject: Cavewoman's boobs Reply with quote

Yeah I think how you drew them in the Snow, Toy Story, Extinction and The Night Out books were pretty spot on. What really adds to her big boobs are her big puffy nipples. Since her areola is huge her nipples tend to stick out a lot in her top, so the books I mentioned are the ones that really show that in my opinion and that's a good thing. (I kinda sound like a pervert typing all this lol)

I just still can't believe I'm talking to Rob lol. Man if you can get Devon in here we could have a lot to talk about with Cavewoman. Even better if you can get the main man himself Budd in here we could have a party Very Very Happy
kick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, that would just be to cool . i had a talk with kevin about the three of us doing a trilogy. budd, devon, and me together in one book . but that's about as far as it got. what do you think? Smile
thunder head88

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:42 pm    Post subject: Cavewoman trilogy Reply with quote

I think that would be awesome if all three of you guys did a trilogy. So yeah I'm on board with it Smile I also think its high time Meriem got a real rival for her to go up against. That super sexy alien chick Ahnka from CW: Intervention should return for revenge against Cavewoman. If u could ask Devon for another mini series with her I think that would be great (seeing them fight was super hot heh heh). I think she could really be the green goblin to Meriems spiderman.

Last edited by thunder head88 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
thunder head88

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:20 pm    Post subject: Cavewoman's Durability Reply with quote

Getting back on page with Meriems durability, I saw an unfinished sketch that Budd did with Meriem holding the head of a Xenomorph from Aliens. After looking at that it got me thinking, is Meriems skin tough enough to withstand the acid from a Xenomorph? It definitely appears that way and if so, that's just one more reason for me to like this little lady. What do you think?
kick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolutely. she's one  tough cookie that's for sure. aliens, meriem. now that's one movie i'd like to see. but as you say invunerable to acid . i suppose she'd be for  a short time. but would probably need a good long hot bath soon after. hold on to that thought.  i mean if she was totally impervious to damage ,i would need an explanation on how a t-rex was able to kill gramps. i mean wasn't his body altered to. Wink
thunder head88

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:03 am    Post subject: Meriems durability Reply with quote

Ya know now that I think about, gramps dying from a t-rex is kinda odd because he should've healed from that. I mean I know it would've taken some time (without food) but heck Meriem came back from the dead after Klyd beat her so bad, so shouldn't he have healed too?
Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: