Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
Hacksaw Ridge

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Matinee
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skull island

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:59 am    Post subject: Hacksaw Ridge Reply with quote

Wow! I was finally able to see this film. Run and find it as quick as you can. I got to see it at a nearby second run theater. If you can't locate it make a point to rent or buy it when it's out on dvd. It's an amazing film that tells an amazing true story. I know Mel Gibson is out of favor in Hollywood due to his personal life but he does a first rate job of directing this. It also deserves Academy Award nominations for acting and cinemaphotography. The background story of how this man was able to serve his country in WW II is every bit as compelling as the battlefield scenes. You may want to cut back on the popcorn and soft drinks though because those battles are shown in true gory detail. Like what Spielberg did in Saving Private Ryan but with rats and maggots thrown in for good measure. But make a point to see this, even if you have to watch some of it between your fingers.
Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Matinee All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: