Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
Cavewoman's Abilites and Potential
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kick

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:38 pm    Post subject: sisters of the arena#1 Reply with quote

hey guys, started inking up CaveWoman: S.O.T.A. happy to say it's
turning out well. I've written in the story a little surprise i think you'll find
interesting. and i started to learn to use my first wacom art tablet. i know ,i know, johnny come lately. sigh! hope to be up to speed with it by next year.
Hmmm, maybe even convince Kevin to print the next series of books in computer color.
Very Very Happy
thunder head88

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear everything is working out well for your upcoming book, you can definitely count me as one of your fans most eager to read Sisters of the Arena  

By the way, do you know if Devon ever checks out these conversations? I think I've mentioned this before but id like to chat with him a little bit the same way me you and a lot people chat on here.
kick

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:46 pm    Post subject: Devon Reply with quote

sorry i don't believe he does.
i've been looking to do a collaboration  with him someday.
what do you think? Big Smile
thunder head88

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heck's yeah I think that would be awesome. I can only imagine the kind of Cavewoman story with both you guys at the helm could make( young boys everywhere would hit puberty real quickly if they red it ha ha) . But man if you can get Devon in here that would be even better. Is there any way you can talk him into joining Apes and Babes? Ya know get him in here with the rest of us perverts? Laughing
kick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:59 pm    Post subject: important notice Reply with quote

had a car accident last month. sorry to say but some of the commission art was lost. to anyone i owe a commission to. be sure to know that i will present a new layout for you soon. please contact me at bristdurham@yahoo.com for more info and updates. thank you for your patience.

sincerely,
Rob Sad
Valeyard

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you doing better rob, and good to see you back.
thunder head88

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:33 pm    Post subject: Cavewoman Durability Reply with quote

Hello all, I've just recently red the latest issue of CW: Raptorella #2 by Devon (great read by the way) and there were a couple of things that kinda had me puzzled. In the issue Meriem gets pierced by a acid tipped arrow and got cut by a carbon steel bladed knife. Isn't Meriem supposed to be as tough (if not tougher) as a tank? I've seen her shrug off explosions, falls from great heights, non armor piercing bullets, bites from most Dinos and monsters etc.

So how is it possible that a cut from a normal human with a carbon steel blade  was able to get through Meriems tough skin?
Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: