Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
Argentina Comic Con This Weekend

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank Cho
Monkeyboy King

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:19 pm    Post subject: Argentina Comic Con This Weekend Reply with quote

Well, gang. It looks like another crazy busy week here at Casa Cho. I'm off to Argentina in South America for the Argentina Comic Con this weekend (November 6-8 )

http://www.argentin......com.ar/

This is my first time traveling to South America and I'm looking forward to it. However, before I take off this Wednesday, I have to complete various projects and tie up few loose ends which is stressing me out. And I have to figure out what to bring to the show. But first thing first, I have to finish my Hulk pages before I fly out.

Anyway, here are the original pages from the Totally Awesome Hulk #1 sneak preview - uncolored and raw. Remember Totally Awesome Hulk #1 will hit stores December 2nd.
--
FRANK CHO

TOTALLY AWESOME HULK
GREG PAK (w) • FRANK CHO (a/C)

THERE'S A BRAND NEW HULK IN TOWN, AND HIS NAME IS AMADEUS CHO!
Get ready for the craziest Hulk story of the millennium as a kid genius decides he's gonna be the best

Hulk ever -- and just possibly brings the entire Marvel Universe crashing down into chaos! Totally

awesome beach day! Massive monster mayhem! She-Hulk and Lady Hellbender! Massive heart and ridiculous action brought to you by PLANET HULK writer Greg Pak and superstar artist Frank Cho! Is it possible for us to fit in one more exclamation point? YES!

40 PGS $3.99 Rated T  Release Date December 2nd, 2015

One Click on the image to zoom in ------------- Double-click on image to zoom out

One Click on the image to zoom in ------------- Double-click on image to zoom out

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Frank Cho Comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: