Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
your most favorite budd cover
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually ,Devons zombie 2 book should have been in stores in march. it went to printer over two weeks ago. mine has just finished post preduction. and should be on its way to printer next week. it's possible devons book hasn't shipped out yet . so if it isn't in the stores now you'll probably see it when return#2 comes in.  
and yeah, our titles do tend to come out later in the month. mostly due to post production delays and printer availability .kevin has been working to resolve that problem. Smile
thunder head88

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I've already given my favorite Cavewoman pick by Budd but I also want to post the one that comes very close to that.

One Click on the image to zoom in ------------- Double-click on image to zoom out

This is one of my most favorite covers because I like how Meriem is pretty much like a ragdoll while Klyde is carrying her and that's how it is in the comic as well. Call me weird but I find Meriem to be even more hotter when she's unconscious than she is when she's conscious.  Wink
kick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually zombie sit. 2 should be out now. unless kevin delayed printing it until return 2 was finished post preduction so that both titles could be printed at the same time. (it saves on printing cost). if that's the case. then both should be in the stores at the same time. so i'm going to play it safe here and the end of the month for both. man, i feel awful saying that. Sad
thunder head88

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think both yours and Devons books should be out this week. I was looking through Amazon and I already seen an issue for zombie sit2. By the way I don't think I've heard you mention what YOUR favorite Budd Root Cavewoman pic is and why. Care to shed some light on that? Smile
kick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a well, i suppose the cvr. that has her fighting the octopus creature underwater. do you the one i'm talking about? it inspired several of my own drawings of her. i'll post it as soon as figure out how.lol   Smile
Valeyard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite would have to be cavewoman journey 1 cover E. Who wouldn't love to have meriem in that position.
Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: