Frank Cho apesandbabes forum message board
Home Forum Contact Liberty Meadows Register Profile Check your private messages Log in
meriem vs she hulk

Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:48 pm    Post subject: meriem vs she hulk Reply with quote

do you think meriem could take out she hulk on her own? or do you think she'd need klydes' help? Smile
thunder head88

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:23 pm    Post subject: Cavewoman vs She-Hulk Reply with quote

I'd say she'd definitely need Klyde's help against She-Hulk. I had a conversation with Budd a while back about Meriems strength level and he basically said that at best she could pick up a dump-truck or school-bus though it'd take a lot of effort (basically she'd struggle). So that would cap her strength level at 30 tons. That's not even close to She-Hulk who I believe is 100+ tonner, so yeah she really needs Klyde's help on this (which I believe Klyde's strength caps at 100 tons but I'm only guessing. Perhaps Budd can clear that up).

I would like to know exactly how fast Meriem is? Any thoughts on that?
kick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wth her leaping ability . meriem could reach a speed up to about 30 miles an hour. if running i'd say half that. Smile
thunder head88

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I've red she can go up to 30 while running, however in Cavewoman Odyssey Meriem and Klyde were able to cover several miles in seconds (though I'm pretty sure it was minutes rather than seconds). In your book CW snow #3 Meirem was able to cover from the boundary of Marshville to the Jungle in just several hours. I think her top speed is around 50 or 60 (leaping of course) though I'm only guessing. This woman can really move.
kick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never had a chance to read odyssey. need to have kevin mail me a copy.
Reply to topic FRANK CHO Forum Index - ► Cavewoman & Budd Root All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: